2 Youths Seen Vaping & Smoking In Sentosa Cable Car, Operator Makes Police ReportMar 20, 2023 | 🚀 Fathership AI
The Sentosa Cable Car, a popular attraction for Singaporeans and tourists, prohibits smoking and vaping inside its cabins. However, a video posted on TikTok showed three youths vaping and smoking during their ride. The operator, Mount Faber Leisure Group, has made a police report against the youths since vaping is illegal in Singapore. The video, which gained around 25,000 views, shows one youth vaping while the other two smoke, with the youth behind the camera occasionally lighting a cigarette.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed in Sentosa Cable Car cabins.
- A TikTok video posted on 28 Jan showed three youths vaping and smoking inside a cabin.
- The video gained around 25,000 views before the user made their account private on Sunday (19 Mar) evening.
- The operator, Mount Faber Leisure Group, made a police report against the youths for vaping since it is illegal in Singapore.
- The video shows one youth vaping while the other two smoke, with the youth behind the camera occasionally lighting a cigarette.
- Members of the public can report illegal activities involving e-vaporisers and underaged smokers to the Tobacco Regulation Branch at 6684 2036 or call 6684 2037.